My posting in probetalk.com

To support transnational "ProbeUnity" - English discussions only - any topics.
Gambit
Site Admin
Site Admin
Probe-Modell: anderes Auto

My posting in probetalk.com

Beitrag von Gambit »

Hi,

as maybe some of you already heard about .... there are also a few Probe-driver in Germany which have build up several websites to share knowledge.

We recognized there are many spare parts/tuning parts ect. german people want to order - and on the other hand also american people who like german/european parts (taillights, ect.).

It seems to be very difficult to exchange parts (due to high custom amounts / difficults with payment transactions, ect.) - so we decided to support the english language in the community part of our website.

It is also usefull for us to participate to the knowledge of Probe-drivers from other countries. (hope so :-) )

Just look at :

ford-prove-driver and enter "Community"

Register (sorry - the register-page is in german) and then change the language in your profile to english.

Just a try - maybe it's useless .....

Bye Michael (sorry 4 my bad english)
Saku
Blue Team
Blue Team
Probe-Modell: Probe II 16V ECP
FIN-10: R

Beitrag von Saku »

Hi,
thats really a good idea. I hope many people from different countries will access to "our" community, so we will have more opportunities to change knowledge. Once we'll have a worldwide Ford - Probe - Commnity. I am looking forward... :)
(Perhaps it'll be neccessary to translate the topics into frensh and other languages, soon, so that all people get more comfortable with that.)
:roll:
CU
SkyCatcher
Level 0
Level 0
Probe-Modell: Probe II 24V ECP
FIN-10: T

Beitrag von SkyCatcher »

It's definately worth a try but I doubt anyone will really want to be a part of it. I decided to make my forum German because the people I get to meet every month for our probe meets don't really speak english all too much.

Now I'm half american and I live close to the Wuerzburg base so I could technically just hand out FPD and ProbeTreff business cards to attract more americans, but all in all I doubt they'd join in. Most of them are good to go with ProbeTalk since they've got aver 14,000 registere members.

I never thought I'd be running a German site though so maybe it'll happen. All we can do is try :)
McNiceGuy
Donating Member
Donating Member
Beitrag von McNiceGuy »

oh your'e half american to ?
still have both passports ?

Shane

Http://www.Silvia99.de
SkyCatcher
Level 0
Level 0

Beitrag von SkyCatcher »

McNiceGuy hat geschrieben:oh your'e half american to ?
still have both passports ?

Shane
Jep. My American one expired in August so I have to get it renewed :0 but I didn't have to give up one or the other :D

What's your story? You're 1/2 and 1/2 ?
McNiceGuy
Donating Member
Donating Member
Beitrag von McNiceGuy »

yes im 1/2 and 1/2 :-) but i have to get a new passport to :-(
and i can keep both of them :-)

Shane

SkyCatcher
Level 0
Level 0

Beitrag von SkyCatcher »

McNiceGuy hat geschrieben:yes im 1/2 and 1/2 :-) but i have to get a new passport to :-(
and i can keep both of them :-)

Shane
Cool :D

So you know all about Taco Bell :lol:

PS> Are you going to throw a link to us on your site?
McNiceGuy
Donating Member
Donating Member
Beitrag von McNiceGuy »

yes when i have time ill create one :-)

Shane

Gast

Beitrag von Gast »

Well I hope to join up in the probe community in Germany. I don't speak German even thought this is my second time living here. I'm so lazy. I have a different perspective this time around though my wife is European and has some family in Germany so i feel it is a must to speak German. You guys can help me along in my quest.

I lived in the Wurtzburg area for almost 5 years, I love that area and I used to frequent a couple clubs. I'm not sure if they are still there but They wher called the airport and the Labyrinth...... Some great memories :D I look forward to meeting as many probe/MX6 drivers as possible. you can visit my website

http://mazda-tuner.net

P.S. I am also b4tn on probetalk and MX6.com If you are looking for any specific part send me an email or a private message.

Brian
Gast

Beitrag von Gast »

Would b nice with a swedish Probe-Club , havent found one so far ;8) !
Gast

Beitrag von Gast »

There're some Probers posting from time to time on various forums (especially PT and FPOC-UK), but you're right mentioning that there's nothing federate in the country.

So ... start it! :wink:
Gast

Beitrag von Gast »

woot! ...

just had to throw in my $.02 :D
Gast

Re: My posting in probetalk.com

Beitrag von Gast »

Michael hat geschrieben: Bye Michael (sorry 4 my bad english)
do not worry about your english. it is very good.
Gast

Beitrag von Gast »

have a question..now that i have found this website..i know that there are alot of US spec cars there in GERMANY but does anyone know of how many Euro-specs there are over here in the US? :denk:
Martin
Blue Team
Blue Team
Probe-Modell: Probe II 24V T22
FIN-10: P

Beitrag von Martin »

A european-spec Probe in USA must be very rare. Only a european emigrant could take out his car.
How did your Probe came to USA ?
Antworten