3D Ford Probe keychain

To support transnational "ProbeUnity" - English discussions only - any topics.
Gast

Beitrag von Gast »

I'd like to order one too please, if that's possible!

:vbiggrin:
Gast

Beitrag von Gast »

Die Antwort von "Gast" war von mir eben... :oops:
Gast

Beitrag von Gast »

SPACE-Gast hat geschrieben:ich will auch so einen anhänger in silver haben.
Hat noch jemand hier in deutschland einen übrig ??
Quexy hat geschrieben:I'd like to order one too please, if that's possible! :vbiggrin:
That's still possible. Please follow the procedure to order ... or send me a mail if you face some problems :wink:

Yes I've got some orders from Deutschland but up to now, none has been delivered and no money has been taken from customers as I ask everybody to wait before I check the quality of the prototype. This will be done in the forthcoming days... :P
Gast

Beitrag von Gast »

Finally... :twisted:

Bild

However, this is just a pic I've just received = I've not seen it in practice. As stated previously, I want to check the item quality before asking for your money ... so ... I'm very sorry to inform you that the keychains will not be available for the meeting at the end of the week. :oops:

Anyway, it's now time to order (via the probe24v.com order page, or PM/email to me if you face some problem) because I will stop registering orders & I will ask the sales person to deliver them in the forthcoming days.
I remind you that you can consider that your order is registered only when you get a confirmation email from me.
Gast

Beitrag von Gast »

Just a quick note to new customers to notify that there's no more available keyring in gold finish for this 1st bulk buy. They're sold out for the moment. :?

Some silver ones are still available. :wink:

However, if you're interested in the gold one, please let me know so I can status on a 2nd bulk buy. :roll:
Gast

Beitrag von Gast »

Last news: I've been sent 2 of them (1 silver + 1 gold) to status on quality. To share it with you, I'll post pics when I receive them on next week. :wink:

Then, if everything's Ok, I'll start to ask you for payment.

Sincerely
Yann
Gast

Beitrag von Gast »

Dear friends, finally (thanks a lot for your patience) ... here they are:

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Now, here are my feelings:

=> Pro :D :

- the model is well done even if I find the engine roof a little bit too short:
rear window limits, wipers (continental side) & grills, front headlights (with the little triangle), rear lights, wheels, holes in front bumper. Everything's is in except the antenna (maybe better it's missing) and the sunroof

- finish is very good: no dent or scratch. It shines a lot! 8) ... at first sight

=> cons (at it's always easier to criticize) :? :
- the silver model has micro/tiny traces on engine roof, certainly due to the polishing,
- the 2 models have tiny finish problems (not the same depending on the car), hardly visible, due to molding/plating phases I guess,
- keyrings are made out 2 pieces (body + chassis) when I was expecting a single metal block. Nothing serious but there's some space in wheel arches (see pics),
- finally, "Ford Probe" is engraved on the chassis but without the Probe font.
These features cannot be solved/corrected as the 100 items have been produced before I got these first 2 items.

In conclusion, this gives the feeling of a very nice/pretty item, but with a "can do better" mention to reach standards for top collector/exclusive items.
However, this is noticable only when you look closely, very closely, considering it's a little item (1/87 size, see the pics with the key).
Well, this is not a "perfect" item because this is hand crafted, even with the use of advanced technics.

This being said, I'm obviously very meddlesome cause it's an unique item which cannot be found elsewhere. But I prefer to share my feelings now so everything's known & transparent.
Moreover, the sales person ensures she never had any complain with the 600 to 700 items (not Probe but other cars), except one = big scratch, nothing similar with the two I have. I really trust her as she was very fair during the preparation phase, and her ebay feedback is 100% positive.
And remember she's a lady, therefore she can status on shiny things :lol:

Well, I let you judge now before proceeding officially to orders/payment. Thanks you to give me your feedback as soon as possible. :wink:

Edit: to answer/anticipate some remarks, please be aware that the 2 items have similar finish. You may feel that one of them looks better than the other, but this is mainly due to the grey background. They shine the same way 8)
Hellspawn
Donating Member
Donating Member
Probe-Modell: Probe II 24V ECP
FIN-10: V

Beitrag von Hellspawn »

hat schon jemand was bekommen? ich nicht :(
Antworten