Probe meeting's in europe - year 2009

To support transnational "ProbeUnity" - English discussions only - any topics.
Antworten
eiffel
Level 0
Level 0
Probe-Modell: Probe II 24V ECP
Probe meeting's in europe - year 2009

Beitrag von eiffel »

Hallo everybody,
Where and when arrange meetings this year?
I am from Bohemia and one our nationwide weekend meetind will in July. Our friends from poland will make meeting on Mazury lakes in June, see quotation:
I heard about meeting Probeburg and this is all. Could you please specify location and dates? Thank you.
RX hat geschrieben:Hey Eiffel :)

The June meeting is a very special meeting that takes place in a, let's say "magic" area of Poland - Mazury. Hundreds of lakes and endless kilometres of wild forests. We try to organise it in a very professional way - we organise lots of activities so no one should be bored - contests, rally through the woods (asphalt of course), 1/4 mile racing and many others like drifting on the Playstation 3 on the beach in the night ;-) Small prizes, gadgets for our cars like short shifters, shift knobs, GPS (we don't have a very big budget) + diplomas etc.

Around 40 cars + come every year.
This year the meeting will start on Wednesday evening and last until Sunday.
10th - 14th June 2009.

We still don't know too much details, we are in the middle of dialogue with holiday resorts.

We are really looking forward to your visit and we hope to see You on the meeting! :-)

As for international meetings, unfortunately I don't have a Ford Probe any more. I've had it for 4 years, it was my first car - a great adventure and lots of great memories. Now I drive a 98, LS1 Corvette powered Pontiac WS6. Anyway I'm really contributed to the Probe community and even though I have changed my car, I stay active on this forum all the time.

Hallo, i speak only in czech or english
Huhnigen
Donating Member
Donating Member
FIN-10: V
Re: Probe meeting's in europe - year 2009

Beitrag von Huhnigen »

Look this
http://forum.ford-probe-driver.de/viewt ... 13&t=33255

GROßES SAMPLE MEETING 2009 IN the CENTER of GERMANY REGISTRATION On the occasion of our 50. We invite table reserved for regulars Bremen of meeting ALL sample drivers/inside to celebrate with us of 24.07.09 up to 26.07.09. The meeting takes place in Bensdorf, in close proximity to 34414 Warburg. Here a few pictures of the Lokation:

UPDATE: Who wants to see the place gladly, can itself this picture-pack a downloading and get a better impression of the Lokation! Zip file Locally are present: - Beds (3-5 bed rooms for 12,50€ per bed in the sleeping bag or own bed things, ATTENTION bed number limited 20 Stk.) - Showers (collecting showers M/W separated and a single shower) - Toilets (external toilets on the area are present in the house and) - Campground (car can be parked beside the tent) Unfortunately may not be grilled on the campground! One grills on an extra proven place. There is music and on Saturday evening gives it additionally still another small Rockshow. ENTRANCE: The contribution for the weekend amounts to 12€ per driver and 10€ per passenger, all the same whether journey on Friday or Saturday. MEAL /TRINKEN: Meal and crickets: Self-sufficiency After the exit we will hold at a suitable Lokation around grill property to buy. There are beverages (beer, Cola, water) at favourable prices on the meeting area. We offer Saturday and Sunday a Frühstücksbuffet for per day 3€ á person on (coffee, tea, roll, cut, and sweet open). COMPETITION: If liked you, can you your favourite to the competition in the following categories announce: - Dezentes Optiktuning (place 1-3 receive a cup) - Extreme Optiktuning (place 1-3 receive a cup) - Leistungstuning (place 1-3 receive a cup, participation only with Prüfstandiagramm) - Technical modifications (place 1-3 receive a cup) - Audio Tuning (place 1-3 receive a cup) - Most beautiful stick sample (place 1 receives a cup) - Furthest journey (place 1 receives a cup) - Winners of the Quiz (place 1 receives a cup) In the competitions each sample may participate that locally is, no surcharge, also 1er is cordially to it invited to be participated PROGRAM: Friday: starting from 16.00 o'clock journey & Organizational starting from 19.00 o'clock common crickets afterwards: MUSIC, PARTY, CAMPFIRE!!!! Saturday: 8.00 - 11,00 o'clock breakfast against 14.00 o'clock large exit against 16.00 investigation of the Probes participating in the competitions by the jury starting from 19.00 o'clock winner honour starting from 20.00 o'clock crickets with music!!! against 21.30 Rados Rockshow afterwards: MUSIC, PARTY, CAMPFIRE!!!! Sunday: 8.00 to 11,00 breakfast against 12.00 clearing up to 14,00 departure Further information for registration etc. follows… loves greetings Table reserved for regulars Bremen

Siggi
24 Jahre Stocked Probe und immer noch nicht genug
eiffel
Level 0
Level 0

Beitrag von eiffel »

thank you, i send it to our pages ;-)
eiffel
Level 0
Level 0

Beitrag von eiffel »

Is here somebody, who'd with us go on meeting to mazury to the that poland? Austrians, germans, netherlandish, denmarks and next? Shan't links to pages in europe other, than on these German and on Polish.
Huhnigen
Donating Member
Donating Member
FIN-10: V

Beitrag von Huhnigen »

We have a Meeting Area.
You can post it ther. (http://forum.ford-probe-driver.de/viewforum.php?f=13)
I think the members from Berlin,Dresden etc... have interrest. :thumb:
With the Nederlands we have contakt,they come to the great meeting in germany too.
This is the Page from Probe Bayern,there you can post it too http://www.probe-bayern.de/index.php
And this is from France http://pagesperso-orange.fr/olivier.p24/sommaire.htm
I viesit ouer site,the are a lot of nice probes,becouse i can not read it :(

Siggi
24 Jahre Stocked Probe und immer noch nicht genug
Gambit
Site Admin
Site Admin
Probe-Modell: anderes Auto

Beitrag von Gambit »

Hi,

you are of course also invited to add your car to our gallery :

http://www.ford-probe-driver.de/set_gal ... w.php?l=en

Regards,

Gambit
eiffel
Level 0
Level 0

Beitrag von eiffel »

Gambit hat geschrieben:Hi,

you are of course also invited to add your car to our gallery :

http://www.ford-probe-driver.de/set_gal ... w.php?l=en

Regards,

Gambit
My car is there, you can have a look, year 1993. A german meeting unfortunately, I can't arrive, because collide with holiday in south europe. To polish meeting we go by way of Berlin, so that isn't problem with us on the way add. We speak English and i a little know in German, but not as, so that in German knew write.
eiffel
Level 0
Level 0

Beitrag von eiffel »

Hi, i have now new information of meeting in poland.

Price for one person to all time of this meeting (five days) is 245 zlotych. This is like a 60€.

In price is one bad in cottage with breakfast, entrance to meeting and start in tials for tuning parts (shortshifts), GPS and more.

Here is contact for organizer this meeting: http://www.fordprobe.pl/forum/memberlis ... file&u=488

He speak very good english.

We go from czech republic to germany, to close berlin, and after to poland to mazury lakes, town Ryn. Is here anybody, who can go with us?
Antworten