Another UK member saying hello....

To support transnational "ProbeUnity" - English discussions only - any topics.

Another UK member saying hello....

Beitragvon Gast am 30.11.2005, 02:04

I've been directed here by the very nice people at the Polish forum, so I thought I'd say 'hello' from the UK!! My German has gone a bit downhill since I stopped studying it at 16 years, so I'll have to stick to the English forum, I'm afraid!!
Die Betreiber von ford-probe-driver.de distanzieren sich konkret und ausdrücklich vom Inhalt dieses Postings. Der Ersteller des Postings haftet für seine Äußerungen. Inhalte, die nicht den Forumsregeln entsprechen sind vom Leser zu melden!
Gast

Beitragvon schnuppe® am 30.11.2005, 07:25

Hey Mur ...hello 8)

nice to see you here :winke:

greetings
schnupp
>> all we've ever wanted, is to look good naked <<
Die Betreiber von ford-probe-driver.de distanzieren sich konkret und ausdrücklich vom Inhalt dieses Postings. Der Ersteller des Postings haftet für seine Äußerungen. Inhalte, die nicht den Forumsregeln entsprechen sind vom Leser zu melden!

Probe II 24V ECP
FIN-10 : R (1994)

Blue Team

Dank vergeben: 2 mal
Anerkennungen: 1

Beitragvon Saku am 30.11.2005, 11:02

Hey... you found the link at the Polish Probe forum...
Welcome here.

CU
Sascha
K.A.W. 50/35 || SEM || SML || US - Tails || MAL || beleuchtetes PROBE-Zeichen || RC-100 || Plasmatacho || Hifi || LEDs || HeadUp-Display || B&M-Shortshifter

Probe II 16V ECP
FIN-10 : R (1994)

Blue Team

Dank vergeben: 0
Anerkennungen: 0

Beitragvon Benne am 30.11.2005, 20:14

hi Mur!

welcome in our german communitiy!

feel free to show some nice pics of your british Probe :D
Galerie
Probe II 24V ECP
FIN-10 : T (1996)

Racing Team

Dank vergeben: 1
Anerkennungen: 1

Beitragvon Gast am 01.12.2005, 00:40

schnuppe® hat geschrieben:Hey Mur ...hello 8)

nice to see you here :winke:

greetings
schnupp

Hi, thank you for the welcome. :D I thought I'd take a look outside rather than look at my four walls (metaphorically speaking ;) )

I'm not the first UK'er to make it here, I see a few have been here before. :)
Gast

Beitragvon Gast am 01.12.2005, 00:41

Saku hat geschrieben:Hey... you found the link at the Polish Probe forum...
Welcome here.

CU
Sascha

Indeed I did... Thank you... :)

Not sure what to say, other than 'hi' tho!!
Gast

Beitragvon Gast am 01.12.2005, 00:48

Benne hat geschrieben:hi Mur!

welcome in our german communitiy!

feel free to show some nice pics of your british Probe :D

Damn it! I keep pressing the 'Ignore' button... the buttons are in different places on the FPOC UK forum!! :oops: :oops:

I don't take many pictures of my car(s) because it's/they're not that heavily customised.

Here's one or two from a small meet that was arranged for Doc Jones when he came to the UK.

http://forums.probetalk.com/showthread.php?t=1701178914
Gast

Zurück zu English-Section