I need someone's HELP!(translate PLEASE)

To support transnational "ProbeUnity" - English discussions only - any topics.
Antworten
Gast

I need someone's HELP!(translate PLEASE)

Beitrag von Gast »

Hello My name is Wayne and i live in the USA..i own a 97 Probe 16v 5 speed Euro-spec..i bought it from a German business man that shipped it over from Germany..my problem is getting parts..im in need of an insturment cluster(speed km/h, oil pressure, water temp. ETC)..i broke the needles on some of mine and now do not know how fast im going or anything! PLEASE if anyone can get to a junk yard or knows of a parts car i will pay whatever for the cluster and shipping to the USA! I dont care how much, I NEED this! PLEASE someone help out a US PROBER w/ what i think is the only GERMAN euro-spec i know of! thanx WAYNE from FL USA
Benny
Site Admin
Site Admin
Probe-Modell: Probe II 24V ECP
FIN-10: V

Beitrag von Benny »

wayne hat geschrieben:Übersetzung:

Hallo, mein Name ist Wayne und ich lebe in den USA. Ich fahre einen 97er Probe 16V mit 5-Ganggetriebe (Europäisches Model). Ich habe ihn von einem deutschen Geschäftsmann gekauft der ihn aus Deutschland nach Amerika verschifft hatt. Mein Problem ist nun an Teile zu kommen. Ich brauche eine Tachoeinheit (Tacho in km/h, Oildruck, Wassertemperatur, usw.). Ich habe nämlich bei einigen die Zeiger abgebrochen und nun weiß ich nicht wie schnell ich fahre usw. Bitte, wenn irgendjemand auf einem Schrottplatz suchen könnte oder von einem Schlachtauto weiß, meldet euch. Ich zahle jeden Preis für die Tachoeinheit und der Versand in die USA. Mir egal wie viel, ich brauche den Tacho wirklich dringend. Bitte, kann jemand einem US Prober helfen der von keinem anderen deutschen Euro-Spec Probe weiß oder kennt.
Danke, Wayne aus Florida, USA.
Für Fehler übernehm ich keine Haftung, bin leider immernoch und nicht schon wieder wach. ;)

Aber wird sich sicherlich jemand finden der noch nen 16V-Tacho hat.

@wayne: If anyone has an insturment cluster for you, ask AndreasBach via PM or Mail: andreasbach@gmx.at He should have a used part for you.

P.S.: Please feel free writing in english, many users here will understand you.
Gast

Beitrag von Gast »

Ok thanks! Im glad I found this website, this one will probably be ALOT more helpful to me than PROBETALK.COM or MX6.COM
Gast

Beitrag von Gast »

Well you were right Andreas Bach helped me out big time and pulled through for me! He is a good guy and will stay in contact with you if you are buying something from him!! He is willing to communicate prices and deals! VERY HAPPY and GRATEFUL to all of you and hope to have pics of my car up soon of one of the ONLY Ford Probe EURO-SPEC cars in the U.S.!! 8) 8) Hope that I can help out anyone there in anyway with U.S. parts or anything else! Wayne Jax. FL ! 8)
Antworten