My posting in probetalk.com

To support transnational "ProbeUnity" - English discussions only - any topics.

My posting in probetalk.com

Beitragvon Gambit am 28.11.2002, 16:15

Hi,

as maybe some of you already heard about .... there are also a few Probe-driver in Germany which have build up several websites to share knowledge.

We recognized there are many spare parts/tuning parts ect. german people want to order - and on the other hand also american people who like german/european parts (taillights, ect.).

It seems to be very difficult to exchange parts (due to high custom amounts / difficults with payment transactions, ect.) - so we decided to support the english language in the community part of our website.

It is also usefull for us to participate to the knowledge of Probe-drivers from other countries. (hope so :-) )

Just look at :

ford-prove-driver and enter "Community"

Register (sorry - the register-page is in german) and then change the language in your profile to english.

Just a try - maybe it's useless .....

Bye Michael (sorry 4 my bad english)
Die Betreiber von ford-probe-driver.de distanzieren sich konkret und ausdrücklich vom Inhalt dieses Postings. Der Ersteller des Postings haftet für seine Äußerungen. Inhalte, die nicht den Forumsregeln entsprechen sind vom Leser zu melden!
Galerie
anderes Auto

Site Admin

Dank vergeben: 2 mal
Anerkennungen: 14 mal

Beitragvon Saku am 30.11.2002, 00:24

Hi,
thats really a good idea. I hope many people from different countries will access to "our" community, so we will have more opportunities to change knowledge. Once we'll have a worldwide Ford - Probe - Commnity. I am looking forward... :)
(Perhaps it'll be neccessary to translate the topics into frensh and other languages, soon, so that all people get more comfortable with that.)
:roll:
CU
Die Betreiber von ford-probe-driver.de distanzieren sich konkret und ausdrücklich vom Inhalt dieses Postings. Der Ersteller des Postings haftet für seine Äußerungen. Inhalte, die nicht den Forumsregeln entsprechen sind vom Leser zu melden!

Probe II 16V ECP
FIN-10 : R (1994)

Blue Team

Dank vergeben: 0
Anerkennungen: 0

Beitragvon SkyCatcher am 18.01.2003, 00:11

It's definately worth a try but I doubt anyone will really want to be a part of it. I decided to make my forum German because the people I get to meet every month for our probe meets don't really speak english all too much.

Now I'm half american and I live close to the Wuerzburg base so I could technically just hand out FPD and ProbeTreff business cards to attract more americans, but all in all I doubt they'd join in. Most of them are good to go with ProbeTalk since they've got aver 14,000 registere members.

I never thought I'd be running a German site though so maybe it'll happen. All we can do is try :)

Probe II 24V ECP
FIN-10 : T (1996)

Level 2

Beitragvon McNiceGuy am 18.01.2003, 00:21

oh your'e half american to ?
still have both passports ?

Shane

Http://www.Silvia99.de

Probe II 24V ECP

Level 5

Anerkennungen: 1

Beitragvon SkyCatcher am 18.01.2003, 02:38

McNiceGuy hat geschrieben:oh your'e half american to ?
still have both passports ?

Shane

Jep. My American one expired in August so I have to get it renewed :0 but I didn't have to give up one or the other :D

What's your story? You're 1/2 and 1/2 ?

Probe II 24V ECP

Level 2

Beitragvon McNiceGuy am 18.01.2003, 17:44

yes im 1/2 and 1/2 :-) but i have to get a new passport to :-(
and i can keep both of them :-)

Shane

Probe II 24V ECP

Level 5

Beitragvon SkyCatcher am 18.01.2003, 23:41

McNiceGuy hat geschrieben:yes im 1/2 and 1/2 :-) but i have to get a new passport to :-(
and i can keep both of them :-)

Shane

Cool :D

So you know all about Taco Bell :lol:

PS> Are you going to throw a link to us on your site?

Probe II 24V ECP

Level 2

Beitragvon McNiceGuy am 19.01.2003, 13:28

yes when i have time ill create one :-)

Shane

Probe II 24V ECP

Level 5

Beitragvon Gast am 28.06.2004, 11:15

Well I hope to join up in the probe community in Germany. I don't speak German even thought this is my second time living here. I'm so lazy. I have a different perspective this time around though my wife is European and has some family in Germany so i feel it is a must to speak German. You guys can help me along in my quest.

I lived in the Wurtzburg area for almost 5 years, I love that area and I used to frequent a couple clubs. I'm not sure if they are still there but They wher called the airport and the Labyrinth...... Some great memories :D I look forward to meeting as many probe/MX6 drivers as possible. you can visit my website

http://mazda-tuner.net

P.S. I am also b4tn on probetalk and MX6.com If you are looking for any specific part send me an email or a private message.

Brian
Gast

Beitragvon Gast am 29.06.2004, 04:12

Would b nice with a swedish Probe-Club , havent found one so far ;8) !
Gast

Beitragvon Gast am 29.06.2004, 08:30

There're some Probers posting from time to time on various forums (especially PT and FPOC-UK), but you're right mentioning that there's nothing federate in the country.

So ... start it! :wink:
Gast

Beitragvon Gast am 29.07.2004, 14:41

woot! ...

just had to throw in my $.02 :D
Gast

Re: My posting in probetalk.com

Beitragvon Gast am 17.08.2004, 08:29

Michael hat geschrieben:Bye Michael (sorry 4 my bad english)

do not worry about your english. it is very good.
Gast

Beitragvon Gast am 15.09.2005, 19:20

have a question..now that i have found this website..i know that there are alot of US spec cars there in GERMANY but does anyone know of how many Euro-specs there are over here in the US? :denk:
Gast

Beitragvon Martin am 15.09.2005, 20:05

A european-spec Probe in USA must be very rare. Only a european emigrant could take out his car.
How did your Probe came to USA ?

Probe II 24V T22
FIN-10 : P (1993)

Blue Team

Nächste

Zurück zu English-Section