Euro2, was ist das?

To support transnational "ProbeUnity" - English discussions only - any topics.
Antworten
Gast

Euro2, was ist das?

Beitrag von Gast »

Could someone explain me what you're talking about in this thread?

=> http://forum.ford-probe-driver.de/viewtopic.php?t=13852

Danke schön.
BM50181
Site Admin
Site Admin
Probe-Modell: Probe II 24V ECP
FIN-10: T
Beitrag von BM50181 »

In Europe we have different Levels for exhaust gas emissions.

EURO2 (Probe 95-97 year of cunstruction (VIN)) is one of them. Since 01.01.2005 Owners with EURO1 (93 and 94 Probes) must pay in Germany neraly 50% more tax on their cars.

Here you can see, what a german car driver must pay for his car in one year per 100ccm:
www.probedriver.de/diverses/steuern.pdf

So the owner of a EURO1 car are trying to switch to EURO2 with a special motorequipment. (Deutsch: Kaltlaufregler).

Micha

Sorry for this english.... :oops:
VG
Micha
Gast

Beitrag von Gast »

Ok, I see... Nothing similar applies in Frankreich... up to now :wink:

Danke schön
Yann

P.S.: don't worry, your english is very good... at least for the french man I am :lol:
Saku
Blue Team
Blue Team
Probe-Modell: Probe II 16V ECP
FIN-10: R

Beitrag von Saku »

Yann hat geschrieben:Ok, I see... Nothing similar applies in Frankreich... up to now
That's the fu*** thing! We in Germany own so damn "polluting cars" and we've to pay a lot due this tax. Our direct neighbours in France, Czech and so on do never mind to pay for that although they're using the same "ecological harmfull" cars, don't they?!

This is making me angry every single day :( :roll:

CU
K.A.W. 50/35 || SEM || SML || US - Tails || MAL || beleuchtetes PROBE-Zeichen || RC-100 || Plasmatacho || Hifi || LEDs || HeadUp-Display || B&M-Shortshifter
Schef
Level 2
Level 2
Probe-Modell: Probe II 16V ECP
Beitrag von Schef »

well according to our competent politicians this tax is not only for cars with high gas emissions but also for the reparing of our streets... :evil:

...wer´s glaubt...
Gruß,
Schef

"Es geht doch nichts über ein einfaches Weltbild...wenn man weiß, wer der Böse ist, hat der Tag Struktur"

Sieger des WM-Tippspiels 2006
Tippspielmeister der Saisons 06/07 & 07/08
PR-MA3
Donating Member
Donating Member
Beitrag von PR-MA3 »

It would be of advantage if one be car in Czech ... could allow, like one his driver's license also can have replaced there after the period of suspension. Once, unfortunately, we must put our hand into the purse more deeply and pay the taxes here in Germany again

Mario
Gast

Beitrag von Gast »

Come on, you still have some autobahns without speed limit :twisted: ... when we have 100s radars being implemented everywhere for "safety" reason :evil:

Last question: what about foreign cars travelling across Deutschland? I heard truckers now have to register/pay more to use autobahns... What's the status for a foreign Probe? :roll:
BM50181
Site Admin
Site Admin
FIN-10: T
Beitrag von BM50181 »

Only trucks must pay a tax per Kilometer. Cars are free. But the questions is: how long :wink:
VG
Micha
Gast

Beitrag von Gast »

Yep, and it's called EURO-2, I'm afraid it will come here too... :cry:
So, it's time for us to pratice autobahns... :lol: :wink:
Antworten